Event: An introduction to the BABOK® guide and our 2023 Study Group
On 6 December, Saint-Nicholas brought presents, while Stefan Bossuwé and Robin Smets introduced over 40 interested participants to the intriguing world of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.
After an introduction to event host DXC Technology's mission, values and activities by Denise Aytekin, Stefan Bossuwé gave a walk-through of some key elements of the BABOK Guide, with examples to bring things to live:
- Definition of Business Analysis
- Structure of the BABOK® Guide
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Tasks, Techniques & Knowledge Areas
- Underlying Competencies
Robin Smets then introduced our upcoming 5th BABOK Study Group, highlighting both the required time investment and the benefits and learnings to expect from applying the BABOK to a practical case.
You can check out the materials over here:
- Intro DXC
- Intro to the BABOK and how to read it?
- Presentation and discussion of study group approach
Check the recording and slides and register for our upcoming Study Group. Seats are limited!