Join our local and global Business Analysis community in order to:
Attend local and global events and study groups, both in-person and online:
- Learn and discuss about topics of Business Analysis during the many events organized by IIBA Brussels Chapter in Belgium and soon also in Luxemburg. Most of them are free and open to both IIBA members and non-members.
- Join our yearly BABOK Study Group.
- Watch IIBA global webinars: There's a large number of webinars archived on the IIBA website, many of which are available to members only. New webinars are held regularly.
Broaden your Business Analysis knowledge through an IIBA membership:
- Receive a 50 Euro discount on both our BABOK Study Group and our yearly BA & Beyond Conference.
- Access the BABOK Guide and the Agile Extension: As an IIBA member, you will have free access to the online Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) and also the Agile Extension to the BABOK Guide.
- Access the BA Competency Model: The Business Analysis Competency Model is a valuable tool for planning professional development and career progression. You will have free access to this, as well as a self-assessment tool.
- Access information and certifications on specific BA domains like Business Data Analytics, Cybersecurity Analysis and Product Ownership Analysis.
- Access the Online Library: One of IIBA's best-kept secrets is the Online Library, featuring over 11.000 (!) books. Many of these are not only essential reading, but would be expensive to buy, making this a very valuable benefit.
- Access IIBA’s KnowledgeHub, a brand-new online destination with actionable business analysis content. The KnowledgeHub provides instant online access to the BABOK® Guide, plus community-driven content, such as relevant “how do I” scenarios, videos, tips, tools, and templates that can be applied to everyday business analysis practices.
- Receive discounts on certifications: IIBA members receive a significant discount on the fees for IIBA certifications.
Participate in our community:
- Network with your peers and professionals from all backgrounds in Dutch, English and French.
- Connect with BAs and ask your questions, enrich your ability or share your knowledge. You can reach different digital documentations, specific questions and answers regarding Belgium and Luxembourg Business and Industry.
- Raise your profile in the BA community.
As soon as you start attending events, you will become better known in the community. You can raise your profile even further by speaking at an event, by becoming a volunteer, or, why not, by standing for election to the Board of Directors.
A complete overview of all IIBA member benefits can be retrieved here.
We're looking forward to welcoming you in our community!
The IIBA Brussels Chapter team.