***Survey Closed *** Win a prize through IIBA's Global State of BA Survey!
Tell us how you perform business analysis and have a chance to win a 50 Euro Bol.com voucher and support Ukraine!
How is BA evolving? How does your BA role and work compare to other industries and countries? Share your situation in this year's #IIBA Global State of Business Analysis Survey by July 31st and win a prize.
Our aim is to reach 250 Belgian respondents. If we do,
- three of the first 250 Belgian respondents will win a Bol.com voucher of 50 Euro each;
- IIBA Brussels Chapter will double this prize by donating 150 Euro for Ukraine through Open Eyes.
How to make this happen?
- Fill in the survey yourself to ensure you're within the first 250 Belgian respondents. Please note that you must provide your email address for a chance to win.
- Share with your network to ensure we reach 250 Belgian respondents.
- The winners will be drawn by an innocent hand after the survey closes.
Where can you find the survey? ***Survey Closed***
For over a decade, Open Eyes, founded by SoftServe, has connected donors to provide systematic and global help to those in need. Open Eyes donors have impacted more than 400,000 lives. IIBA supports this initiative through its public online panel discussion "Responding to Change" on July 21st at 18:00 with present and past Board Chairs Speakers Barbara Carkenord, Ken Fulmer, Michael Augello, Michele Maritato and Delvin Fletcher, and will be moderated by Keith Ellis.