Lean Coffee: The BA Career: Challenges and Opportunities
Welcome to our Lean Coffee on BA Careers. Learn from and with your peer practitioners in this structured but agenda-less meeting based on the tried and proven Lean Coffee formula.
The topic of BA Careers can cover a lot of ground, which is why you, along with the other participants, decide the subtopics we will discuss. Bring your experience, ideas and questions and we'll build the agenda together!
To get us started, here are a few examples of sub-topics we could discuss:
- What career paths exist for BAs?
- In which functions and roles do we find BAs?
- What challenges do we face and what opportunities arise in different organisations: big and small, commercial and government, consultancies and non-consultancies, ...?
- How do we handle our position in agile projects?
- How van we help our fellow BA's in facing challenges?
- How do we brace ourselves for thé A.I. revolution?
This is an ideal opportunity for networking and meeting new people while growing your knowledge in an interactive way.
- 18:30: Doors open & Networking with drinks & sandwiches
- 19:00: Welcome by IIBA Brussels Chapter and host RIZIV
- 19:05: Lean Coffee
- 20:15: Networking
- 21:00: Event end
- In-Person only at RIZIV, Galileelaan 5/01, 1120 Sint-Joost-ten-Node.