How Business Analysis can make change stick
Change is everywhere. Every project we do is changing how people work or how customers interact with us. It's changing people. We're changing people. And people don't like change.
In a business analysis role, as a BA, PO, PM, process or UX expert …, we are part of that change. We are making that change happen … or not.
Yet, we're no change experts. So what can we do to make change happen, and to make it stick?
I believe we can do a lot. By looking at our analysis work through a change lens, we can initiate a better conversation, and co-create the change with the people around us.
Want to know how this works? Find out in this talk and apply the practical learnings and tips yourself the next day. But beware: this talk may change the way you work...
- Understand we are all change experts
- Compare different change management approaches
- Shift from change management to change co-creation
- Appreciate the difference between managed change and changeability
|What:||How Business Analysis can make change stick|
|When:||Tuesday, February 28 - 18:30 - 21:00 CET|
Join in-person: Smals, Fonsnylaan 20, 1060 Sint-Gillis
Join online with Zoom
- 18:30: Doors open & Networking
- 19:00: Welcome by IIBA Brussels Chapter and host Smals
- 19:05: How Business Analysis can make change stick
- 20:00: Networking
- 21:00: Event end