BABOK Study Group 2019
IIBA Brussels Chapter is organising a BABOK® Study Group in 2019. Although this can help you getting a BA certification, you can benefit from participating in this Study Group also if you are not necessarily looking for a certification. The participants build competences in the global BA standards, as they all share knowledge and experience.
Dates for the Study Group sessions in 2019:
- 10/01: Introduction on how to read the BABOK® and how to apply for certification (RIZIV/INAMI, Brussels)
- 21/02: Elicitation and Collaboration / Strategy Analysis (Ordina, Mechelen)
- 4/04: Requirements Analysis and Design Definition / Requirements Life Cycle Management (RIZIV/INAMI, Brussels)
- 16/05: Solution Evaluation / Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (Ordina, Mechelen)
- 13/06: Present Case Study (RIZIV/INAMI, Brussels)
Each session starts at 18h30 and is planned till 21h30. For a small fee of 100,- Euro (+VAT) you can participate in all sessions and receive a hardcopy of the BABOK guide(*). We set this fee low because we are not aiming for profit, but we aim to maximise impact on the local BA community.
Participants can benefit of up to 15 CDUs for re-certification and a 20% discount on online study material at http://business-analysis-excellence.com/, which lets you earn Professional Development (PD) hours for certification.
Please register below to join our Study Group. Click here for a more detailed overview of this Study Group.
(*) Register in 2018 to ensure receiving your hardcopy version of the BABOK by 10/01.